Sometimes, memories are not about the things we did.
It’s about who we did it with.
here are some memories i will never forget just because i did it with this awesome awesome people. ❤ + 😀
- braiding tiffany and valerie’s hairs while eating jimini pizza during recess break back in high school.
- cooking a dish with my sisters, kim and kitkat, and using whatever we can find in the fridge as the ingredients.
- solving crossword puzzles with my paternal grandpa.
- riding horse carriage (kalesa) with chase to go home.
- acting like tourists in the philippines with chase! with matching attire and camera!
- rubi and i used to take a dilapidated make-shift raft to cross a river to go home.
- letting the day pass by doing nothing in particular with win, liselle, ruby’s place while . <–mutually exclusive place and time.
- everyday after school, ed, aldo, tiffany, chase, elton, valerie, (etc) and i would eat fishballs, pizza, fries, donuts and whatever unhealthy snacks are available around the vicinity of our school.
- talking on the phone (almost every night) for hoursssss about i-dont-know-what with boonyao. (our phonebills can easily reach almost 200bucks a month)
- exploring singapore as if fritzie and i were tourist!
- studying at almost every coffee place possible with fritzie.
- sitting at cj’s grandstand after dinner with cjc hostel friends.
- catching lizards to make my ex-roomie, sam, go to sleep.
- “sunday love ” with chiaweei, putra, and aravind, (etc) don’t get any ideas. we cook (more like experiment with food) and have our “family dinner” at their apartment, 102c.
- faiz and i check people out (like crazy) while studying in the library.
- googling/youtubing the randomest stuff at the random time with margie in the room.
- texting clair really random nonsensical stuff as if we are boyfriends/girlfriends.
- talking during loooonnng car rides with jon.
- going for (sunday) mass with jon.
- sitting at the window ledge and talking with mao.
okay. i can’t think of what else. i shall edit next time! night, friends 🙂